Sex in the Big City

One of our All time favorite shows is relegated to network tv now. First went Cheers. Then it was Friends. Now "Sex and the City" is History. Not Really!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hands Off!

Clubbing last night, I started to wonder if women are to blame for the way men act sometimes. There were to many men behaving the same for it to just be a coincidence – they must be getting some positive response. The behavior I’m referring to is touching. Now for me, if a man grabs me in any unsolicited way, I cringe. It makes me wish that there wasn’t a drink in my hand so I could try those defense moves that women learn in self-protection classes (I don’t know them though). Instead, I scream “Get your hands off me!” Five min. later someone else has their hands on me. I actually had a guy put both hands around my waist last night and beg me not to leave the club – I hadn’t seen or spoken to him during the whole evening! He felt comfortable with grabbing despite the fact that there had been no previous: flirting, chemistry, conversation, or eye contact.

Now, since so many men seem to feel comfortable with doing this, there must be just as many women out there who allow this. To them I say STOP BEING A SLUT! Why are you letting a stranger touch you? Is it exciting - does it boost your self-esteem? Is he really that HOT? What happened to the drink first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home