Sex in the Big City

One of our All time favorite shows is relegated to network tv now. First went Cheers. Then it was Friends. Now "Sex and the City" is History. Not Really!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Men Lie Cheat and Decieve for Sex

I'll admit it. Most women are attracted to money and power, and most men will go to great lengths to get a woman - but pretending that you are someone else is above and beyond pathetic. The other night I went to Fluid, a nightclub in the SOMA district of San Francisco, where I lay victim to how low a man will really go.

I was filming for my VEOH segment, "Sex in the Big City" - where we explore the nightlife and single scenes of the world’s cities - when an older man (50’s) approaches me. He tells me he’s seen me before and then asks me how I like his nightclub. We talk for awhile about the club and when I excuse myself to return to my friends, he tells me he’d enjoy buying me a drink later. No biggy - right?

Later… filming with my friends and sipping martinis, the bouncer approaches me and, very politely and apologetically, tells me I can’t film inside the club. I’m bummed and my cutest pouty face is doing nothing. I ask him, isn’t that the owner over in the corner, pointing to the man I met earlier. No. The owner is not there – the group of men in the corner is from a convention.

Gentlemen, If your going to go to such lengths to lie at least make one up that can’t be proved wrong in 5 min. or save them for the really drunk ditz that’s falling over in the corner. Do all men lie to women, do they really find us that hard to get that they find it necessary to trick us? Have you ever made up a big lie to convince a woman to talk to you - or sleep with you? If so I would like to extend a big thank you for giving all the women in the world one more reason to bitch about all the men in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home